Sunday 13 March 2016

Page 11

FULL SHOT: SEQUENCE
JOHN is hiking through the unknown Gliese terrain.
 



JOHN (VOICEOVER) (cont'd)
There are so many things I wanted
to tell you, so many things I
wanted to ask. In the end none of
them matter because I know how you
feel and there aren't any words
that could explain. You were in my
heart even before I met you. There
must have been an empty spot
reserved for you but when you
filled it, I knew I was complete.
 



21 EXT. DOWNTOWN. DAY
 

TWO-SHOT: SEQUENCE OF LOCK-OFFS
 

LISA, filled with determination, walking through the semi-destroyed Torontokyo concrete jungle.

 
 LISA (VOICEOVER)
If I was a dog, I would have been
wagging my tail every time we were
together. He made me so happy
simply by being there. 


She is taking in the devastation as she makes her way to her destination.


CUT

No comments:

Post a Comment